Friday, November 11, 2011

SIT EM WEEK 10

By Mike


QB Phillip Rivers – Maybe I’m being a biased owner but I feel like there are definitely some QB’s on the waiver wire that could suite you better.  He just looks horrible out there and I’m not sure how much that team has left in the tank.  Could it soon be the end of Norv Turner’s Chargers career?


WR DeSean Jackson – I’m not sure what’s going on with Vick and Jackson but whatever it is, he has to sit until he starts showing up.  Zero confidence in him even facing the weak Arizona secondary.  The eagles will get some plays through the air, I just don’t think Jackson will be involved.

WR Brandon Loyd – Surprisingly the Cleveland defense is great against the pass.   They rank first in the league and far outmatch the weak St. Louis offense.  Factor in Sam Bradford’s questionable playing status and Loyd is a definite sit for week 10.

RB Marshawn Lynch – Lynch has had some fantasy value this season.  He fought for 135yds and a TD on 23 carries against a stingy Dallas defense.   The Ravens on the other hand should have no problem shutting down Lynch in week 10.  Although mildly tempting, sit is the right play.



RB Chris Ogbonnaya – I don’t care who the Browns face.  Ogbonnaya is horrible.  Do not; I repeat do not fall into the trap and waste even a flex spot with this guy.  He must sit, you will thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment